That’s right. I’m breaking the mold and bringing you six events this week. So let’s get started!
- Scarlet Tanager opens the show Friday night at The Pageant – I’m really looking forward to the chance to see this fantastic local indie-rock band live again! (Tickets)
- Craftoberfest! Handcrafted goods & vintage finds by 35+ local makers & purveyors, live folk tunes by Tortuga, Tarot readings under the stars & twinkling lights at Urban Chestnut Brewing Company (Midtown). 5-10PM. If you want to know more…
- Want to go behind the scenes at STL-Style? Join Yelp St. Louis at STyLehouse on Oct. 13 for a glimpse into Randy and Jeff Vines‘ souls! RSVP. This free event begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Icebreaker at Ballpark Village – Join other St. Louis Sports fans to kick off the season as members from the original 1967 Blues team will be honored alongside original season ticket holders at the event, which also features appearances from Louie, Blue Crew and Blues organist Jeremy Boyer. Throughout the main presentation, fans will have chances to win great prizes, including Blues tickets and merchandise. Fans are invited to stay after the main presentation to cheer on the Blues as they battle the rival Chicago Blackhawks in the season opener at 7 p.m.
- You can be part of the crowd that decides what song will be featured on the weekly on-air Music Director’s Cut spot! Here’s how it works – KDHX Music Director Nick Acquisto brings five songs, hot off the presses, to the Stage. The crowd listens and comments, and our panelists put in their two cents. Then, everyone gets a vote. At the end of the night they tally up the numbers and the winner is featured on the Music Director’s Cut, along with comments from the Listener’s Cut event. The event is free and open to the public and The Magnolia Cafe will be open to serve drinks. They will also have a door prize, raffle and small silent auction to win signed vinyl and CDs. Space is limited. RSVP now and make your voice heard!